All ebook sales are shared with the athletes. All information has been authorised and contributed by Ryan Hall.
What you get:
- Every session, every run, for 12 weeks leading into the 2011 Boston Marathon.
- A detailed 50+ pages, 7000 plus word training diary.
- Splits for sessions. Including splits for interval/track sessions as well as splits for tempo runs.
- Comments from Ryan Hall every day about the training, how he was feeling, the pace of easy recovery runs and much more.
- Follow along as Hall battles sickness, fatigue, injury, motivation and self-doubt.
- Never before seen content, training insights & photos from Ryan Hall.
NB: All revenue will be shared between Ryan Hall and Runner's Tribe. Full of awesome training sessions, insights and more
Files are delivered in mobi, epub and pdf. Runner's Tribe Ebooks are specially formatted for viewing on your mobile reader. If you prefer the basic option, we provide the pdf in all orders as well.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For such a small price and to support Ryan Hall, this book is an absolute bargain. If you liked Hall's book 'Running with Joy: My Daily Journey to the Marathon', you'll love this. Full of training and insight leading into the fastest ever marathon by an American.